Dr. George H. Landis, MD

Dr. George H. Landis, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/P/Q/YPQW7_w120h160_v15140.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. George H. Landis, MD, Wayzata, MN, Plastic Surgery & Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Specializes in Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Landis

Dr. George H. Landis, MD
Are you Dr. Landis?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 17 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 17

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Mpls, MN |

Dr Landis is a very kind, courteous and patient Doctor. He listened to the concerns I had about my body and then talked me through the game plan that he thought would work best. I was extremely satisfied with him and think he is one amazing doctor!

- in Monticello, MN |

After making my decision to have a bilateral mastectomy and reconstructive surgery, I was referred to Dr. Landis by medical providers at MN Oncology and Virginia Piper Institute. From the initial consultation through my post operative appointments, I always knew I was in good hands. Dr. Landis and his staff were always professional yet personal, and genuinely concerned for my well being. I am grateful for their care.

-Blaine, MN |

If you're looking for a surgeon who is not only knowledgable with excellent skills but also has amazing bedside manners, Dr Landis is perfect. He made me feel really comfortable from my first consult to my last visit with him. He eased my nerves the day of surgery and really cared about my recovery. He was reachable whenever I had a question or concern. His staff was unbelievably helpful and very friendly! I would recommend going to Dr Landis over anyone else.

- in Fairmont, MN |

Dr. Landis and his team are the most amazing, competent, dependable group of health professionals, in my opinion. They treat me like family and I have always felt like they really care about my situation. Dr. Landis has always been available to me whenever I've needed him and my situations have been demanding. I'm extremely thankful for their care and would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Landis to friends and family.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Ralph Bashioum, MD
0.98 miles away
Dr. Jennifer L. Harrington, MD
3.45 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.