Dr. George M. Hudson, DO

Dr. George M. Hudson, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/K/G/2KGHG_w120h160_v12564.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. George M. Hudson, DO, Orlando, FL, Family Medicine & Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

Specializes in Family Medicine • Male • Age 61

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hudson

Dr. George M. Hudson, DO
Are you Dr. Hudson?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
-Orlando, FL |

You rarely wait for more than 10 minutes to see the Dr. or PA, but it seems that I always get referred to a specialist to have something diagnosed. So I have to make another trip to another doctor, and pay a higher co-pay because it is a specialist. Out of pocket costs can range from $75-$150, or better.

1 out of 5
- in Orlando, FL |

He would not give me a refill prescription for my hypertension unless I made an appointment to his office. A medication that he prescribed to me years ago and has refilled since. In past visits he doesn't even ask me about my hypertension, I have to remind him about the medication refills. I see that as a violation of the Hippocratic Oath, it seems he cares more about a "paid" visit then my well being... I don't understand why he couldn't refill it and then I'd come in as soon as I could...

- in Orlando, FL |

I am Ann Torres, I love Dr.Hudson and the front office staff, they are very attentive in general. I really feel welcome and I recommended Hudson Medical Wellness on Alafaya.

- in Orlando, FL |

Amazing service and support. Best Doctor's offices in East Orlando. Thank you for saving my Thanksgiving!!

- in Orlando, FL |

Very friendly and helpful staff. Always a positive experience!

- in Orlando, FL |

Assistants were very helpful and courteous. Was seen by Dr Hudson right on time as scheduled! I recommend Hudson Medical Wellness.

- in Orlando, FL |

At Hudson Medical Wellness they have friendly staff. Everyone is very professional. I would recommend them as a family medicine option.

- in Orlando, FL |

Dr. Hudson is very knowledgeable and communicates well. The staff is friendly and helpful. Strongly recommend Dr Hudson to all as their family doctor.

- in Orlando, FL |

I'm Bill Demott I live in Orlando Florida. I got ill over the weekend with fever and cough. The doctor Hudson took me first on Monday in the morning and I was very happy with everything. I would recommend to all Dr. Hudson, from Hudson Medical Wellness.

- in Orlando, FL |

Im Jennifer from Orlando. I've been seeing Dr. Hudson and Gretchen for a few years and I have always been extremely happy with the healthcare they have provided for me and my family.

Page of 3

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Richard Dycus II, DO
Dr. April Smith-Gonzalez, DO
6.92 miles away
Dr. Thang Pham, MD
4.5 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.