Dr. George M. Hudson, DO

Dr. George M. Hudson, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/K/G/2KGHG_w120h160_v12564.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. George M. Hudson, DO, Orlando, FL, Family Medicine & Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

Specializes in Family Medicine • Male • Age 61

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hudson

Dr. George M. Hudson, DO
Are you Dr. Hudson?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 84 responses
  • 24 reviews
1 5 84

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Orlando, FL |

Very friendly and helpful staff. Always a positive experience!

- in Orlando, FL |

Assistants were very helpful and courteous. Was seen by Dr Hudson right on time as scheduled! I recommend Hudson Medical Wellness.

- in Orlando, FL |

At Hudson Medical Wellness they have friendly staff. Everyone is very professional. I would recommend them as a family medicine option.

- in Orlando, FL |

Dr. Hudson is very knowledgeable and communicates well. The staff is friendly and helpful. Strongly recommend Dr Hudson to all as their family doctor.

- in Orlando, FL |

I'm Bill Demott I live in Orlando Florida. I got ill over the weekend with fever and cough. The doctor Hudson took me first on Monday in the morning and I was very happy with everything. I would recommend to all Dr. Hudson, from Hudson Medical Wellness.

- in Orlando, FL |

Im Jennifer from Orlando. I've been seeing Dr. Hudson and Gretchen for a few years and I have always been extremely happy with the healthcare they have provided for me and my family.

- in Orlando, FL |

I have been using Dr.Hudson as my primary for most of my life and I can honestly say it has always been a great experience. Always has the office with incredibly friendly staff and they are always willing to help. I absolutely recommend his establishment for any and all health needs.

- in Orlando, FL |

My name is Maria from Orlando. The staff is very friendly and professional. Christine is amazing, helpful and answer all my questions. I will recommend this office to anyone.

- in Orlando, FL |

Everyone was very courteous and helpful . We had an issue getting an appt and the manager proactively made it happen.

- in Orlando, FL |

Per recommendations by my husband and a friend I changed to Dr. Hudson's Medical Wellness and Christine was most helpful with paperwork transfer. Yes, i will recommend Dr. Hudson's office.

Page of 3

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Richard Dycus II, DO
Dr. Joan D. Coupland, MD
9.93 miles away
Dr. April Smith-Gonzalez, DO
6.92 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.