Dr. George J. Bitar, MD

Dr. George J. Bitar, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/Q/N/XQNB9_w120h160_v16163.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. George J. Bitar, MD, Fairfax, VA, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bitar

Dr. George J. Bitar, MD
Are you Dr. Bitar?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 30 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 30

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Vienna, VA |

Youthful Breasts Once Again Dr. George Bitar exceeded my expectations in turning the clock back and making my breast implants look natural and like they belong to a 20 year old. For 30 years I kept my original implants resulting in hardening or encapsulation of the implants to the point that they became uncomfortable. Today I am delighted by the appearance and feel of the implants. I found Dr. Bitar to be an extraordinary plastic surgeon and a good friend.

- in Centreville, VA |

I am 58 yr old female. I was looking for a neck and jaw line lift. I did my research: American Society of Plastic Surgeons, US News Top Plastic Surgeons (2012), Washingtonian Top Plastic Surgeons (2012), VA Board of Medicine and others. I selected Dr. Bitar. I did not want to look 35 or 45. I requested results that would make me look a ?refreshed 50 something.? Bottom line-8 months after surgery I can?t believe how wonderful I look.

- in Centreville, VA |

Excellent work done by a fantastic surgeon. I had a breast reduction, diastasis recti repair, umbilical hernia repair, and an extended tummy tuck. I'm 1 month post-op and had zero complications. I've already recommended him to several friends that are looking for breast and/or skin reductions from extreme weight loss like my own.

Featured Providers Near You

Coviello Oral Surgery
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist
1.29 miles away
Call (703) 239-4911 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.