Dr. Gary Gladieux, MD

Dr. Gary Gladieux, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/G/N/XGNND_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gary Gladieux, MD, Maumee, OH, Pediatrics

Specializes in Pediatrics • Male • Age 62

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gladieux

Dr. Gary Gladieux, MD
Are you Dr. Gladieux?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 37 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 37

4.8 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5

I can't even express in words just how wonderful Dr. Gladieux is! We feel very blessed to have found him. My little one talks about him all the time and looks forward to her visits. He is so good with children and is great at giving thorough feedback and listening to parent concerns.

- in Sylvania, OH |

I can not say enough good things about Dr Gladieux. We have moved around a lot and have seen pediatricians all over the country and he is by far our favorite. He is not only a great doctor for diagnosing and treating your children he is also a wonderful person. He loves his job and it's so obvious in the way he treats not only your child but also the parents.

- in Perrysburg, OH |

Dr. Gladieux is an amazing physician! I work in the medical field with physicians all day long so for me to have a physician impress me is very rare. Dr. Gladieux has been caring for my child since birth (7 yrs). His bedside manner is wonderful. He is spot on with diagnosis and treatments. After hours he is quick to return phone calls and truly has the patients best interest at heart. My child loves going to see Dr. Gladieux.If you are looking for a pediatrician, he is THE one you want.

- in Perrysburg, OH |

Never wait long, phone always answered, flexible appointment, personable staff, great physician who is very very experienced and knows what he is talking about.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab