Dr. Gary P. Chimes, MD

Dr. Gary P. Chimes, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gary P. Chimes, MD, Bellevue, WA, Sports Medicine & Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chimes

Dr. Gary P. Chimes, MD
Are you Dr. Chimes?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 41 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 41

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Redmond, WA |

I asked Dr Chimes to address my acute injury. His response and approach is unique in that he presented questions to me in an interview-style to collect information for diagnosis. I think it helped focus attention on the injury itself. He also collected imaging information using ultrasound that showed the condition of the major ligament and cartilage in the pain area. The information helped me move forward with decisions about therapy and near-term sporting events.

1 out of 5
- in Bellevue, WA |

My regular doctor is Dr. Garret Hyman, but last week he was out of the office and I was in severe pain, I needed to get spinal injections done sooner rather than later, Dr. Hyman's assistant, booked me with Dr. Chimes to do the procedure on Friday at 2:30 pm Friday I arrived at 2:00 pm, nothing to drink, or eat for 8 hours prior. Dr. Chimes was about 1 1/2 hour late, he did not even acknowledge that he was late, the first thing he said "this is not an office visit I can't address any issues"

- in Bellevue, WA |

I am a runner and have recently been experiencing knee pain. I was able to get in with Dr. Chimes pretty quickly and he had a very methodical approach to diagnosing the issue by asking a series of questions, watching me run on a treadmill and by examining my knees. I have been prescribed some treatment and I left feeling very satisfied and comfortable that he really knows his stuff. I will definitely go back to him should any other issues arise. Also, the office staff was warm and welcoming.

-Sammamish, WA |

Stellar brilliant diagnostician! Was mis-diagnosed for 1.5 years, until I thankfully finally happened on Dr. Chimes. Be concise and focused when responding to his questions. He might come off as brusque sometimes, but he is brilliant, and has a kind heart too.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sports Medicine
Dr. David J. Musnick, MD
1.84 miles away
Dr. Andrew Lynch, MD
0.26 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.