Dr. Gary L. Child, DO

Dr. Gary L. Child, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/G/2/YG2ND_w120h160_v4104.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gary L. Child, DO, Murray, UT, Pain Medicine & Other

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 71

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Child

Dr. Gary L. Child, DO
Are you Dr. Child?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.8 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Salt Lake City |

He listens to me as I tell him how I'm feeling. If I am in pain and and meds aren't working he will change and get it to where im able to be active with my family. The staff up front maybe strict, but it is a pain clinic with rules. I have growin to the ladies up front and my dr. You all ROCK!!!!!

5 out of 5
- in Salt lake city |

Dr. Child's is amazing when it comes to listening to my husband and I. He put us on some meds that would make us sleep and hard to wake up and I called his nurse immediately and he scheduled us in sooner then we thought and changed them. Now we are able to get up. As Dr Child's says, we can't make you pain free but we can make pain manageable to function. And that's what he has done. The ladies up front are great as you get to know them.

1 out of 5
- in South Jordan, UT |

The staff and the Dr. Child was so unkind. The girl in the front was so horrible I would never go there again. Its very clear she runs everything and even the dr. is afraid of her and doesn't dare do anything about her Hitler ways she treats people. I would not even give them any stars but it makes me.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
Dr. Aftab Awan, MD
5.81 miles away
Dr. Martin Bertram, MD
4.47 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.