|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Child's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Chronic Pain Management
- Joint Injection
- Lumbar Block
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Facet Joint Injection
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
- Trigger Point Injections
Conditions Dr. Child Treats
Dr. Child does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Child and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Child
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
- Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences
- Graduated in 1987
- Pacific Hospital Of Long Beach
- Complete in 1988
- Brigham Young University
- Graduated in 1977
- Chronic Pain Management-Aa Pain Clinic and Alaska Spine Center, Anchorage, Ak (7 Years)
- Complete in 2011
Languages Spoken by Dr. Child & Staff