Dr. Gary Y. Chen, MD

Dr. Gary Y. Chen, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/M/H/YMHVY_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gary Y. Chen, MD, Los Angeles, CA, Orthopedic Surgery & Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chen

Dr. Gary Y. Chen, MD
Are you Dr. Chen?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.4
  • 43 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 43

2.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Orange, CA |

My experience with Dr. Chen was most pleasant. Other specialists evaluated my hand as most likely needing a surgical procedure. After a set of X-rays, Dr. Chen made a judgment call to cast and to reset the severe diagonal break in my right 4th metacarpal. Post cast X-rays showed the bones aligning almost to perfection. Dr. Chen's experience and performance is what sets him apart from others. I will undoubtedly recommended him to all my loved ones.

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I was shoot with an AK 47 in September the 19th 2014. I was told another physician that I would have to have my entire foot amputated. But Dr. Chen stepped in and stated that he could save my foot. He had to amputate 2 toes and able to save my foot. he is a good physician and he will educate you on what you need to do to have a speedy recovery.

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I had been having right shoulder pain for couple years and I went into Dr. Chang's office. He then did the rotator cuff tear repair surgery. After surgery all the follow ups he was very professional and thorough with his explanations on my recuperation. Now I have returned to work, I have no pain and I have been able to work comfortably after Dr. Chen procedure.

- in Pasadena, CA |

I have been doctor shopping. After seeing other physicians that I did not trust, my insurance referred me to Dr Chen. I immediately felt very comfortable with him. He is very knowledgeable, explains everything and answered all my questions. I have relatives in healthcare who said that Dr Chen was very well respected and that if one need surgery, especially complicated surgery like mine, that Dr Chen was the man for the job. The waiting room is for PT and two other doctors so it is crowded.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab