- Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
- Steroid Injection
- Trigger Point Injection
- Back Pain
- Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Neck Pain
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Low Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis of Hip
- Osteoarthritis of Spine
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
- Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Deformities
Background Check for Dr. Bailey
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.
- Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (4/5/2012)
- Action Taken: Probation
Bailey, Gary Willis DO License # 5101007477
Nature of Complaint
The physician engaged in Technical Violation of the Michigan Public Health Code and Violation of General Duty/Negligence.
The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Professions has imposed a Fine and placed the physician’s Michigan license on Probation.
- State: Michigan
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Bailey & Staff