Dr. Gary Arishita, MD

Dr. Gary Arishita, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/2/3/X23KQ_w120h160_v1527.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gary Arishita, MD, San Antonio, TX, Plastic Surgery & General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Arishita

Dr. Gary Arishita, MD
Are you Dr. Arishita?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 16 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 16

More Details

- in San Antonio, TX |

Dr. Arishta and his staff are amazing!! It's unfortunate that I had to undergo breast reconstruction at such an early age (32)due to breast cancer but I can honestly say that I am so pleased with the outcome of my reconstructed breast. They look and feel very natural which was a big concern for me after my bilateral mastectomy. A huge thanks to Dr. Arishta for his wonderful skill that helps me still feel like a woman!

- in San Antonio, TX |

I was blessed to have Dr Arishita as my doctor during a very stressing time in my life. When my daughters and I left his office from the first time we felt he treated me as if I was the only patient he had. He took his time and answered each and every question without rushing us out of there. We were sure we had made the right choice.

- in San Antonio, TX |

I feel so fortunate to have found PRMA and especially Dr. Arishita after my breast cancer diagnosis in Jan. 2015. I have bragged ever since my Diep Flap about how wonderful he is and how I love my results. I healed quickly and the pain was so manageable. I would highly recommend Dr. Arishita to anyone who needs a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
7.09 miles away
Dr. Quintessa Miller, MD
General Surgery
0.38 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.