Dr. Gang Quan, MD

Dr. Gang Quan, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/G/M/2GM46_w120h160_v2121.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gang Quan, MD, Denton, TX, Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Quan

Dr. Gang Quan, MD
Are you Dr. Quan?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 74 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 74

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Grapevine, TX |

Dr. Quan is very personable. He explained everything on a level to where it was easy for me to understand and took the time to make sure I was always comfortable. This was the same for the pre-op appointment, during the procedure, and the follow-up. It was very easy to make my first appointment with Dr. Quan, and there was literally no wait during all of my appointments, including the procedure. I felt very much at ease before my procedure and was treated very well by Dr. Quan and staff.

- in Lake Kiowa, TX |

His staff were just great and answer all my questions.

- in Dallas, TX |

I was a patient of Dr.Gang Quan and his staff recently and he and the entire staff that was involved in my minor surgery were very professional and knowledgeable. I could not of asked for a better team of caregivers. I would highly recommend Dr. Quan and his staff to provide service to a new patient. Sincere Regards, Donald Knight 3/9/2016

- in Denton, TX |

I found Dr. Quan to be a great listener, did an awesome job for a quick painless endoscopy and colonoscopy. He explained in detail what he saw and had full color pictures to further explain what was seen. He also tied the hemorrhoids off so they had no blood supply to exist. After the surgery there was no pain! I am very pleased with Dr. Quan. This was my third colonoscopy done by Dr. Quan. Going to his office to have this minor surgery was great. No wait, no anxiety.

- in Denton, TX |

Excellent care....staff very helpful and friendly. Procedure at the office so much more relaxed than at a hospital/clinic. Dr. Quan explained everything to my husband...pictures and take-home information given.

- in Denton, TX |

Dr. Quan was very informative. He answered all my questions. Was very friendly and made me feel at ease. Would recommend him to family and friends.

1 out of 5
- in sanger , Texas |

Extended wait times , felt rushed , seem to jump to conclusions and didn't fully listen or answer questions

- in Sanger, TX |

Dr. Quan is a caring, personable, and professional physician. He always has the patient's best interests at the center of his practice. I have been his patient for years, and would never consider changing physicians. Being able to do my EGD/Colonoscopy in the procedure room at his office made it a much better experience than going to the hospital.

- in Denton, TX |

Everything was perfect. Staff was friendly, Dr. Quan is the best. Highly recommend.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab