Dr. Gamal Eltabbakh, MD

Dr. Gamal Eltabbakh, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gamal Eltabbakh, MD, South Burlington, VT, Gynecologic Oncology & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Gynecologic Oncology • Male • Age 62

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Eltabbakh

Dr. Gamal Eltabbakh, MD
Are you Dr. Eltabbakh?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 17 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 17

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Saranac, NY |

He is very thorough in his explanations, and also very sensitive in some very trying times. All aspects of each visit have been transacted in an efficient, smooth, thorough, and competent manner. All questions were quite nicely answered, and it made this difficult time as pleasant as possible. Would highly recommend him without hesitation.

- in Milton, VT |

Dr. Gamal Eltabbakh has been an Obstetrician & Gynecologist for many years. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate with your personal health needs. He thoroughly explained all my options and did not pressure me into making any hasty decisions. After further review, my best option was to have the surgery. My outcome was excellent after surgery and I had no complications. I am very satisfied and I highly recommend him for your Dr.

- in Potsdam, NY |

He consistently showed concern about me being comfortable at every point during the hysterectomy process, from the initial exam and patiently explaining my options from least invasive to most, to allowing my early release from hospital after surgery for proper healing at home. The post-op appointment and follow-up were prompt and positive. I felt better almost immediately and am grateful I had Dr. Eltabbakh perform the procedure.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Gynecologic Oncology
Dr. Younes El-Bakri, MD
Dr. Jackson Beecham, MD
Dr. Alexander Kennedy, MD

Find Gynecologic Oncology Specialists Near South Burlington, VT

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.