|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Cockrell's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- General Surgery
- General Surgery, 1995
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
- Tracheal Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
- Second-Degree Burns
- Varicose Veins
Background Check for Dr. Cockrell
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Colorado.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Awards & Recognitions
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus
- Graduated in 1983
Languages Spoken by Dr. Cockrell & Staff