Dr. Gabriel A. San Roman, MD

Dr. Gabriel A. San Roman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/4/6/X468K_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gabriel A. San Roman, MD, Smithtown, NY, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. San Roman

Dr. Gabriel A. San Roman, MD
Are you Dr. San Roman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 43 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 43

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Garden City, NY |

Dr. San Roman and his office are provide a wonderful environment. They are caring and professional in everything they do. I would recommend them to anyone. I should note that I would travel an hour each way to go to Dr. San Roman and it was worth every minute. I have been to several other offices for fertility and none compare to Dr. San Roman and his staff.

- in Farmingville, NY |

Dr. San Roman and his staff are the absolute best!!! You feel like a family once you meet everyone! Dr. San Roman takes his time with you and explains everything very thoroughly, him and his staff make you feel very comfortable and welcomed. I am so happy that I choose to come here. I couldn't have asked for it to be any better then it was. I would HIGHLY recommend to everyone

4 out of 5
-Manhasset, NY |

Dr. San Roman is a great physician. He answers all questions presented to him and makes you feel very comfortable. The nurse practitioner Dawn is kind, but not very warm. We didn't feel as comfortable with her as we did with Dr. San Roman. The nurses and techs are wonderful. They always made us feel so comfortable and welcome. As for the front desk staff- they need a lot of work with their etiquette when welcoming the patients and when speaking to their patients on the telephone.

- in New York, NY |

Dr. San Roman and his office staff are absolutely amazing. My wife and I have been going to him for a couple of months and he has successfully helped us become pregnant. He is caring and professional. You feel like a family going to his office they always get you in at a time that's good for you and they care about your feelings and your progress. He is the absolute best and we recommend him to anyone who is struggling with becoming pregnant because you will walk out of his office pregnant!

5 out of 5

He is the best fertility doctor, after going to several offices in long Island we found his office and we were successful!! His whole team is amazing, from the receptionist, to the doctor they are all amazing , I'm very thankful for their professionalism and expertise!!

- in Kings Park, NY |

Your feel like your part of a big family! Every member of his team are amazing. Always food and refreshments. Help in understanding the test results, pathway you want to take, to insurance. He gets you know you outside of the "fertility talk." Personable and you know he has the best intentions of understanding his patients. He allows you to keep the worry to them. Very little wait time. And when you 'graduate,' they give you a personalized card when you leave. You are in good hands.

- in west islip, ny |

Dr. SanRoman cares about his patients and this can be felt during every office visit. He is easy to talk to and listens to his patients. The staff is so friendly and caring.

-Massapequa, NY |

Dr. San Roman and his staff are the epitome of professionalism, kindness, expertise and efficiency. From the moment I met him I knew he understood our intentions and I trusted him implicitly. I had gone to a different office that I was originally referred to and I felt quite the opposite feeling and left. When I met with Dr. San Roman I knew we were on the right path.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Dr. David E. Reichman, MD
44.44 miles away
Dr. James Stelling, MD

Find Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists Near Smithtown, NY

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.