Key things you need to know aboutDr. Redfern:
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
Dr. Redfern's Offices
- Fred C. Redfern, M.D.
- 1701 N Green Valley Pkwy Bldg B
- Henderson, NV 89074
- (702) 456-2400
- 600 Whitney Ranch Dr Ste D22
- Henderson, NV 89014
- (702) 456-2400
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Redfern's Specialties
- Sports Medicine
- View all 5 specialties and 2 board certifications
- ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- See all 41 procedures
- Ankle Fracture
- Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
- See all 53 conditions
More About Dr. Redfern's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
- 3186 South Maryland Parkway
- Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Dignity Health – St. Rose Dominican – Rose de Lima Campus
- 102 East Lake Mead Parkway
- Henderson, NV 89015
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Redfern
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Redfern!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Redfern. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Redfern. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.