Dr. Goll III's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Goll III's Care Philosophy
- Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Balance Disorders
- Chronic Ear Infections
- Chronic Ear Infections (Pediatric)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Chronic Tonsillitis
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction
Background Check for Dr. Goll III
- Settlement (3/21/2011)
- Amount or Range: $325,000.00
- Nature of Complaint: Alleged failure to properly perform tongue lesion removal resulting in return of squamous cell carcinoma which required additional surgery and radiation.
- State: Nevada
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Goll III & Staff