Dr. Fred A. Sweet, MD

Dr. Fred A. Sweet, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Fred A. Sweet, MD, Rockford, IL, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sweet

Dr. Fred A. Sweet, MD
Are you Dr. Sweet?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 151 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 151

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Loves Park, IL |

Dr. Sweet did surgery on my neck for ruptured disks. He is amazing, and a fantastic surgeon.

- in South Beloit Illinois |

Dr Sweet did a lumbar fusion on me Feb 23rd. I am 6 weeks post op today. Dr says im healing like crazy. My nerve pain is almost none to any at all. My S1L5 surgery has had a great outcome so far! He is a wonderful surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone! Very personable, Great bedside manner, very knowlegable and a very experienced spine surgeon!

- in Roscoe, IL |

14 years ago Dr. Sweet did a reconstruct/fusion on my broken vertebrae and everything went very well and I was back to work in 7 wks. Dr. Sweet even diagnosed back then that someday I would have a problem with spinal stenosis. About a year and half ago I started to have some pain again and I waited until It was wearing me out . He got me in right away and fixed it. I was walking two hours out of recovery and had very little pain. I will recommend him to anyone.

- in Freeport, IL |

Dr. Sweet is one of the most kind and courteous doctors I have ever met. He values you as a patient. He understands that we all have worth and he wants us to be able to live a good quality life. He was able to work with me and in my time constraints to get me on the road to good health. His staff was amazing. He is a God send for sure and a blessing to medicine. I feel 100% better and my surgery could not have gone better. Thank you to Dr. Sweet and his awesome team. A+ !

- in Rockford, IL |

I would recommend Dr. Sweet to any of my family and friends. He made sure that I was comfortable with my diagnosis and treatments and understood what my options were. He shows great concern for his patients well being. I was treated with the utmost respect.

- in Rockford, IL |

After physical therapy failed to correct the disc problem, Dr. Sweet laid out a plan of action that included outpatient surgery. He was able to get me in very quickly and I was pain free that evening. After all these years of dealing with the health care industry, I've never had a doctor take so much time to explain things, let alone pray with me before surgery. 2 thumbs up from me and a lifelong referral to others.

1 out of 5
- in Davis Junction, IL |

My appointment was for Dr. Sweet whom I never saw. Ended up seeing one of his Physician Assistants. Nothing against Physician Assistants. I was referred by another doctor to see Dr. Sweet. I ended up getting a second opinion and was amazed by how much more thorough that Dr. was in explaining the problem and corrective action.

- in Rockford, IL |

Doctor Fred sweet is a life saver he was the second opinion I received .Boy am I glad I did he saved me from unnecessary surgery witch cut my recovery time in have.Recovery from Out patient surgery was short and the pain was minimal I never needed any pain medicine after coming home. All in All if you are told you need a fusion always get a second opinion because you mite not need it . I highly recommend Doctor Fred Sweet and his staff AAA+++

- in 61301 |

very accommodating got us in immediately, scheduled the surgery. was very thorough and professional. would go back in s second

- in Mt. Morris Il. |

i was very pleased with everything

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Christopher D. Sliva, MD
3.77 miles away
Dr. Marc A. Zussman, MD
Orthopedic Trauma Surgery
3 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.