Dr. Fred Mo, MD

Dr. Fred Mo, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/M/5/XM555_w120h160_v11679.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Fred Mo, MD, Washington, DC, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery • Male • Age 36

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Mo

Dr. Fred Mo, MD
Are you Dr. Mo?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 22 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 22

More Details

- in Solomons, MD |

Dr. Mo is one of the most kind, caring and skilled surgeons I have ever had. Dr. Mo performed my major spinal fusion March 2015. The surgery and recovery period proceeded so well with his care. I feel he has saved me from living the rest of my life in a wheel chair. I highly recommend him to other patients with any spine problems.

- in Mechanicsville, MD |

I was very impressed with Dr Mo's friendly and concerned manner. He gave me his complete attention, patiently explained my medical issues, and invited me to contact him at any time him with questions or concerns about my condition or upcoming surgery. His kindness was exceptional, as is his reputation, and I feel fortunate to have engaged him as my surgeon.

- in Arlington, VA |

I felt very at ease speaking with Dr. Mo. and his team from the start. They are personable, courteous, & manage a very efficient office Dr. Mo performed surgery on my back. I am very pleased with the results & feel fortunate to have had such a great team taking care of me (office staff as well as the clinicians). Thank you!

-New York, NY |

Wonderful doctor, one of the best I have come across. I have had chronic back pain for years and the treatment plan and results I have had with Dr. Mo have been amazing.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Dr. Brian G. Evans, MD
Dr. Nigel M. Azer, MD
Dr. Kevin B. Fricka, MD
4.16 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.