Dr. Frank L. Stile, MD

Dr. Frank L. Stile, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/2/H/32HSM_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Frank L. Stile, MD, Las Vegas, NV, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery • Male • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Stile

Dr. Frank L. Stile, MD
Are you Dr. Stile?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 78 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 78

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Dr. Stile is a complete sweetheart. He answered all of my questions in the consultation and when I underwent surgery, he was right there with me when I woke up. I'm thankful for having the pleasure of having my surgery performed by such an amazing man.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

This is for my experience with Char. I got Botox with Char a month ago and absolutely LOVED the results. She is a doll.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

I am so happy with my breast aug surgery! Thanks a ton Dr. Stile!!

- in Seattle, WA |

Excellent doctor - would highly recommend to my friends and family.

- in New York, NY |

I've known Frank from when he lived in New York. Great doctor - I make sure to visit him when I'm in the western states to have CoolSculpting or Botox.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Great results and follow-up. Will continue to come to Dr. Stile as I gradually need more work done.

Incredible doctor!!!!

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Amazing doctor - I recommend him without reservation.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Dr. Stile was very pleasant. He really took the time to speak with me about my procedure and gave me realistic expectations. I went to other surgeons for a consultation prior to Dr. Stile but I felt very uncomfortable with their suggestions, whereas Dr. Stile told me those procedures weren't necessary and pushed me to have less surgeries for a more natural look. He also recommended a smaller implant size than I had in mind, as the ones I wanted might have been too big.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab

Other Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists Near Las Vegas, NV