Key things you need to know aboutDr. Moussa:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Moussa's Care Philosophy
Dr. Moussa's Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View all 2 specialties and 3 board certifications
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Elbow Fracture & Dislocation Treatment
- See all 35 procedures
More About Dr. Moussa's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Thompson Peak Hospital
- 7400 East Thompson Peak Parkway
- Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
- 7400 East Osborn Road
- Scottsdale, AZ 85251
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Moussa
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Specialty Orthopeadic Surgery and Orthopeadic Surgical Oncology of AZ
- Scottsdale Office
- 9700 N 91st St Ste B108
- Scottsdale, AZ 85258
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Moussa!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Moussa. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Moussa!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Moussa. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.