Dr. Frank R. Glatz, MD

Dr. Frank R. Glatz, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Frank R. Glatz, MD, McAllen, TX, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 45

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Glatz

Dr. Frank R. Glatz, MD
Are you Dr. Glatz?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.5
  • 22 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 22

2.5 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5

Dr Glatz is a very rude and apparently to food for people, I have nothing really good to say just please re think taking your child to see him, he once told myself and my husband if you don't do the cochlear implants I am not your Dr, my husband and I looked at each other and said ok you are not the only one that exists. Please do not take your kids to see him. The worst of the worst and he is one of very many at the top of the chain.

5 out of 5

My 76 year old mother had a great experience during her appointment with Dr Glatz. She felt that he took his time with her and offered her a solution to her incessantly dripping nose. She has been feeling much better since her visit and will definitely recommend Dr. Glatz and his staff.

5 out of 5
- in Harlingen TX |

Compared to regular old sinus surgery I had 6-7 years ago...this was a dream. I chose no anesthesia...had minimal discomfort....did what I was told post surg and now after 10 years of continuous suffering and wanting to rip my face off ...I can gloriously breathe...and so nice and quick...15-20 minutes and it's over...no major hours of post op wake up; pain, bleeding etc.Everything he explained happened...he was clear concise...right to the point; answered questions if asked clearly and cared!!

1 out of 5
- in Texas |

Total jerk, early on my son was non-verbal, around 1 yr. Told me not to worry, treated his sinus infection, whatever. Came back 1 yr later cuz son had more sinus infections. My son was still non-verbal, but now his autism symptoms were really showing. Dr acted like my son was a freak, he even gawked and asked what's wrong with him. I went home crying, found better dr in Harlingen, an angel Dr. Nguyen.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
5.25 miles away
Dr. Ramiro Verdooren, MD
3.89 miles away

Find Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists Near McAllen, TX

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.