Dr. Francisco A. Ponce, MD

Dr. Francisco A. Ponce, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/T/H/2THLV_w120h160_v11016.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Francisco A. Ponce, MD, Phoenix, AZ, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 39

OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ponce

Dr. Francisco A. Ponce, MD
Are you Dr. Ponce?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 44 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 44

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in phoenix |

Exceptional! Kind, thorough, smart and an excellent neurosurgeon. Wonderful staff too!

-New York, NY |

I had major back surgery by Dr Ponce. He is an outstanding surgeon and wonderful doctor to confide in and trust!

- in Prescott, AZ |

I had bilateral D.B.S. surgeries by Dr. Ponce. I had zero side affects and no adverse events. His electrode placement in both right and left hemispheres were exact,thus my programming has produced wonderful results for my diagnosis of cervical dystonia. I could not recommend him more highly.

- in Florence, AZ |

Dr. Ponce loves his job, and it is very obvious he has so much compassion and treats his patients like they are a member of his own family. He explained the entire procedure of my DBS surgery and made my fears dissolve. I knew I was in great care and my new life would be wonderful. I will forever be grateful for Dr. Ponce and his program coordinator, Meg Lambert. The care I received before, during and after my surgery was beyong excellent.

-Mission Hills, CA |

Dr. Ponce's careful evaluation of my symptoms and conditions identified cervical and lumbar spine problems. In the past year, Dr. Ponce has performed cervical fusion and lumbar laminectomy surgeries on me. Yesterday, 2 1/2 weeks after lumbar surgery, I walked 1 mile without pain for the first time in over 4 years. :)

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.