Dr. Francisco J. Agullo, MD

Dr. Francisco J. Agullo, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/X/Y/XXYXY_w120h160_v5071.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Francisco J. Agullo, MD, El Paso, TX, Plastic Surgery & General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Agullo

Dr. Francisco J. Agullo, MD
Are you Dr. Agullo?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 33 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 33

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in El Paso, TX |

Dr. Agullo treated me with respect, gave me his full attention and I am very happy with my results.

- in El Paso, TX |

I had surgery with Dr. Agullo and although his office can get pretty busy, he treated me very well, explained everything, and my surgery went very well. I couldn't be happier.

- in El Paso, TX |

Impeccable results! I had heard great things about Dr. Agullo before going in for my consultation from California all the way to El Paso. The trip was worth it! I am very happy with my results!

- in El Paso, TX |

Looking for a Brazilian Butt Lift specialist I found Dr. Agullo. His office is beautiful and his staff very attentive. My surgery was done in his surgery center and the results are better than I expected.

- in Plano, TX |

Dr. Agullo was very professional. My results are fantastic. His staff is excellent.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Plastic Surgery Specialists Near El Paso, TX