Dr. Francis X. McGuigan, MD

Dr. Francis X. McGuigan, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Francis X. McGuigan, MD, Washington, DC, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. McGuigan

Dr. Francis X. McGuigan, MD
Are you Dr. McGuigan?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 88 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 88

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Silver Spring, MD |

This doctor not only care for is profession but most important for his patients. He listens to you and your worries about the surgery and explain to you what is going to happen good or bad but in a way that you can trust him. Very caring and loving person. I love him as a super Doctor.

-Rockville, MD |

Had a specific plan for surgical intervention on my ankle which made sense to me, spent considerable time outlining the plan for me. Prior orthopedist had said he would decide during surgery what to do and could not be specific about recommendations. Also it helped that my ankle healed this timea fter surgery

- in Oxon Hill, MD |

Dr. McGuigan is an excellent doctor with a lot of patience. He performed surgery on my right knee and I've had great results. I've had a positive experience and I highly recommended Dr. McGuigan.

-Arlington, VA |

He's patient, thorough, and committed, and a talented surgeon.

- in Arlington, VA |

Dr. McGuigan did extensive repair on my achilles (Haglund's deformity) and it was a total success. The pain and disability I lived with for 10 years is mostly gone. Everything went smoothly - including a visit to the hospital to review the incision & get a cast in the wake of the biggest snowstorm we had in nearly a century. I am looking forward to returning now to playing squash.

-Annapolis, MD |

Excellent physician! I have been seeing Dr McGuigan for 8 years and he has always been professional, informative, and personable. Dr McGuigan did a bilateral total knee replacement in 2008 and in 2016 my knees are still going strong. Dr McGuigan performed reconstructive foot surgery to correct a collapsed arch with an over pronated foot (resulting from my previously bad knees) in 2014 and I'm very happy with the results. Dr McGuigan is thorough, detailed and highly skilled. Highly recommended!

- in Brookeville, MD |

Great surgeon. Excellent surgical skills, and the entire team at the GUH foot and ankle center are the best anywhere.

- in Washington, DC |

Dr. McGuigan performed ankle replacement surgery to stabilize an ankle that had been sprained badly. I feel confident in his advice. He is not quick to recommend surgery unless he believes its benefits will outweigh the risks and is confident of an excellent result. He told me that he could take my ankle back to where it was before my injury. He did. I am still healing, but well on my way to full activity. He is kind, friendly, easygoing, and takes time with his patients. Highly recommend.

- in Olney, MD |

Dr. McGuigan was very professional, kind and compassionate and did a great job at repairing the split tendon in my foot. I have full confidence in him and his team and he's the one to go to for foot and/or ankle surgery!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Sameer H. Nagda, MD
3.12 miles away
Dr. Scott C. Faucett, MD
Sports Medicine
1.73 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.