Dr. Farah Dawood-Farah, MD

Dr. Farah Dawood-Farah, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Farah Dawood-Farah, MD, Sterling Heights, MI, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism • Male • Age 46

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Dawood-Farah

Dr. Farah Dawood-Farah, MD
Are you Dr. Dawood-Farah?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.8
  • 13 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 13

2.8 out of 5

More Details

-Sterling heights |

He was dismissive. He refused to listen to any of my symptoms. I left his office and went directly to another endocrinologist a week later that was shocked at how dangerous my health issue was. How does this man still have a license? His medical staff were so incompetent they could not even take a blood pressure reading. I won't be back.

- in Almont, MI |

I was sent to the doctor due to a severe vitamin D deficiency and hyperparathyroidism. He treated me with high doses of vitamin D, but failed to determine whether the hyperparathyroidism was primary or secondary in nature. I had to see another specialist at a later date to have that determination made before I could have surgery to repair my broken shoulder. The doctor was dismissive of all other concerns that I had. If I had my way he would no longer have a license.

- in Port Huron, MI |

Front staff was obnoxious, Dr. was arrogant, condescending, and rude! His so called exam was diagnosing me, by looking at me and telling me I don't have the medical issue I suspected. He reluctantly did blood work and later when the results were in, he sent a brief letter confirming I did in fact have the issue he was convinced I didn't have. Even after all this, he gave no direction or treatment plan for the disease. If not for the nursing staff in the back I would have walked out.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Dr. Jagatbhai Amin, MD
6.64 miles away
Dr. Alla Sakharova, MD

Find Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists Near Sterling Heights, MI

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.