- EEG (Electroencephalogram)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Autonomic Disorders
- Diabetic Polyneuropathy
- Gait Abnormality
- Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
- Low Back Pain
- Parkinson's Disease
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- Sleep Apnea
- Spinal Stenosis
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
Background Check for Dr. Ahmed
- No malpractice history found for Texas.
- Disciplinary action in another state (2/2/2012)
- Action Taken: Revocation
- Summary: Please reference the following Document
- Documentation: Download here (PDF)
- State: Missouri
- Sexual Abuse of or Sexual Misconduct with a Patient (4/8/2011)
- Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
Dr. Faiz Ahmed; License # J4683
Nature of Complaint:
The physician allegedly, on 4 occasions in March and April 2008, inappropriately touched a female patient during the course of her physical examination.
The Texas Medical Board Orders that the physician shall be subject, but not limited to, the following terms and conditions for a period of 4 years:
- Anytime the physician performs a physician examination on a female patient, the physician shall have a female chaperone who is able to observe the physician, present in the room during the entire examination.
- The physician shall successfully complete the professional boundaries course offered by the PACE program, within 1 year from the date of the entry of this Order.
- The physician shall comply with all the provisions of the Act and other statutes regulating his practice.
- The physician shall fully cooperate with the Board and the Board staff.
- The physician shall be permitted to supervise and delegate prescriptive authority to physician assistants and advanced practice nurses, and to supervise surgical assistants.
- The above-referenced conditions shall continue in full force and effect for 1 year following the date of the entry of this Order.
- State: Texas
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Ahmed & Staff