Dr. Faith Durden, MD

Dr. Faith Durden, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Faith Durden, MD, Beachwood, OH, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Female • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Durden

Dr. Faith Durden, MD
Are you Dr. Durden?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.3 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Beachwood, OH |

I saw Dr. Durden last July in order to get a prescription to treat pre-cancerous skin cells that my now-deceased step-father (a 45 year dermatological surgeon legend in Southwest Florida) diagnosed. Dr. Durden was not helpful in treating my condition, as she did not call in the prescription to my pharmacy. When I followed-up with her office assistant Marietta, I was told that I needed to make another appt. again, wasting more of my time and money in order to get the prescription as promised.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Cleveland, ohio |

Easy to make appointment Staff friendly and helpful Dr. explained diagnosis and gave me coupons to lower my prescription cost! Prescriptions were called into pharmacy and coupons were accepted by pharmacy. Good Service!

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Maple Heights, OH |

first of all Dr Faith Durden does not even deserve any stars from me she is a greedy money hungry Doctor. If she cannont handle the "Obamacare Health Insurance policy" then maybe she needs to close her office doors. Just like Dr. Saffold did back in 9/2013. For you to ask for half of the patients bill up front and to tell a patient to schedule two different appointments (for an issue that can be resolve during one visit) is ridiculous!!! you should be ashamed of yourself.

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Rayna M. Dyck, MD
Skin Wellness Center of Alabama
Dermatologist
7.58 miles away
Call (205) 208-7203 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.