Dr. Evgeny E. Krynetskiy, MD

Dr. Evgeny E. Krynetskiy, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/Y/Y/3YYW2_w120h160_v17639.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Evgeny E. Krynetskiy, MD, Naples, FL, Orthopedic Surgery & Podiatric Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 34

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Krynetskiy

Dr. Evgeny E. Krynetskiy, MD
Are you Dr. Krynetskiy?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 10 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 10

4.6 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Naples, FL |

I was 57 yrs old and fell off of a ladder. I severly crushed my Calcaneous(heel) and was lucky enough to have had Dr. K working at North Naples Hospital that evening. No one was available to stabilize my leg/ankle/foot at Naples Community, where I was located. Even though it was late at nite, he came to NCH and performed the necessary stabilization. He performed the major reconstruction several weeks later, and after a lot of therapy, I am walking 3 miles a day. Dr. Krynetskiy is fantastic!

5 out of 5
- in Naples, FL |

I suffered a traumatic injury in a bicycle accident that resulted in numerous breaks in the bones in my ankle/leg and foot. The care I received from Dr. Krynetskiy was superior. He is extremely knowledgeable, competent, attentive, and personable. I recommend him highly.

1 out of 5
- in Naples, FL |

Very questionable treatment for a comminuted fracture of the lateral right clavicle and an insurance bill for "surgery" for the 15-minute appointment which was almost three times the charge for one appointment with different another orthopedic surgeon. Three phone calls and three letters and a notice of dispute of charges from my insurance company has been ignored by the Joint implant Surgeons of Florida. I was told by the billing office that "it is our prerogative to charge whatever we want".

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. James A. Bynum, MD
Orthopedic Sports Medicine
7.54 miles away
Dr. Gary Gallo, MD
1.21 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.