Dr. Evander F. Fogle, MD

Dr. Evander F. Fogle, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/V/Q/XVQSJ_w120h160_v13744.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Evander F. Fogle, MD, Atlanta, GA, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 44

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Fogle

Dr. Evander F. Fogle, MD
DR. FOGLE RESPONDS - (Dr. Fogle, edit your response)

As a Resurgens physician, I take pride and interest in my patients.  I am grateful when someone takes the time out of their day to comment on quality of service I have provided.  It is the ultimate honor when one of my patients refers a family member or friend to my practice.  If you are unsatisfied with an aspect of your care, please contact me by calling my office and asking to speak with one of my staff.  I promise to make every effort to rectify any issue that you may have.

I would look forward to taking care of you and helping you reach your own goals of improved function.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 36 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 36

More Details

- in Sharpsburg, GA |

Dr. Fogle was recommended to me by my primary physician after I severely injured my shoulder in a fall while working at our lake house. Although nothing was broken I had torn my front rotator cuff and my upper rotator was torn completely and retracted. Dr. Fogle patched it all back together, scraped away a bunch of arthritis, and relocated my bicep. Although I still have some time left before I'm back to 100%, I am very happy with the results and progress I've made.

5 out of 5

Ready to do it again. Everybody was great. Dr. Fogle is awesome and let me know just what to expect.

- in Peachtree City, GA |

Partial knee replacement. Professional, caring, NO PAIN.

-Tavernier, FL |

Our son has his collarbone broken in several pieces, and Dr. Fogle did a great job of repairing his collarbone. Very professional!

- in Duluth GA |

The Experience was and is fantastic. He really cares about his patients. He is people oriented and he knows his stuff. I recommend him if u need a surgeon.

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Shane Mangrum, MD
Polaris Spine & Neurosurgery Center
Sports Medicine Specialist
0.75 miles away
Call (404) 369-0837 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.