Dr. Etie S. Moghissi, MD

Dr. Etie S. Moghissi, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/7/4/374R4_w120h160_v909.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Etie S. Moghissi, MD, Marina Del Rey, CA, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism • Female • Age 65

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Moghissi

Dr. Etie S. Moghissi, MD
Are you Dr. Moghissi?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.7 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Beverly Hills, CA |

Will never return! No bedside manner. She is cold and does not offer a holistic approach. I went to see her for her specialization yet she offered nothing new and was far less helpful than my PCP with my concern with Thyroid issues. I waited 55 minutes to see her, and then she spent 2 rushed minutes with me. My lab results, had more than 3 areas out of range, yet she told me I was fine and to come back in 6 months. Most doctors recommend blood tests and check ups every 2 months for thyroid.

1 out of 5
- in Los Angeles, CA |

She doesn't share information and hates taking time to talk to patients. She spends 10 minutes looking over blood test results then tells patients to come back in 4 months. This could be accomplished over email and would be more pleasant.

5 out of 5
- in Redondo Beach, CA |

I have had the privilege of having Dr. Moghissi on my care team for over 25 years. Dr. Moghissi cares about her patients and takes time to answer questions and discuss treatment options, providing expertise in office procedures with empathy and successful results which I can attest to by having had multiple biopsies of my thyroid gland with only minor discomfort! Dr. Moghissi has my highest recommendations.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Dr. David Aftergood, MD
6.96 miles away
Dr. Jennifer Han, MD
5.85 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.