Dr. Erik C. Spayde, MD

Dr. Erik C. Spayde, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Erik C. Spayde, MD, Thousand Oaks, CA, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Spayde

Dr. Erik C. Spayde, MD
Are you Dr. Spayde?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 26 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 26

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Thousand Oaks, CA |

the two fractures were very quickly found & repaired , tests were done to discover any nerve damage.I consider myself to be very lucky to have been in the care of this very capable doctor and his staff..

- in Thousand Oaks, CA |

Like so many, My journey to finally having surgery was many years of pain, painkillers, and confusion about what was the best option for me. I had two spinal fusions I'm 6 months and am 18 months out of the first and 12 out of the 2nd. I am back to an extremely active life that I thought would never be possible for me again. On top of that his staff is incredible and were patient through every step of the surgeris. I could never thank Dr. Spayde, Jonathan, and the staff enough for everything.

- in Simi Valley, CA |

Dr. Spayde and his Physician Assistant Jonathan are excellent back doctor. If you have a back problem, do yourself a favor and go and see Dr. Spayde. His new office is very nice and clean. He has his own x-ray machine and there is a MRI office (St. Charles Imaging) downstairs. The MRI machine is a bigger diameter than regular MRI machines and it was very helpful for a big guy like me.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.