Dr. Erica Faircloth, MD

Dr. Erica Faircloth, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/F/M/3FM72_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Erica Faircloth, MD, Salt Lake City, UT, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 38

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Faircloth

Dr. Erica Faircloth, MD
Are you Dr. Faircloth?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Taylorsville, UT |

She was very sweet and always having a smile every time i went in. She has delivered my two children and will be delivering my unborn in least then two months. I would recommend her to any of my family. When i talked to her about my concerns she showed me that she cares what i have to say.

1 out of 5
- in Draper, UT |

My wife and I are expecting our first born! While at our first ultrasound, she had a pap smear done. The results came back that she had an abnormal cells and it could be cervix cancer. Since she is pregnant, there was no immediate urgency to get a biopsy done to test for cervix cancer, as treatment wouldn't start until after she had the baby. So she scheduled the biopsy appointment today 2.26.2016 at 9:30AM, she arrived at the doctors office at 9:36am and was refused to be treated.

5 out of 5

Amazing Doctor very attentive to my needs. Doesn't make you feel rushed at Appointments takes her time with you. Good wait time to be seen. Makes sure you and your baby are heathy.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists Near Salt Lake City, UT