Dr. Eric Y. Yoon, MD

Dr. Eric Y. Yoon, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Eric Y. Yoon, MD, South Bend, IN, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 39

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Yoon

Dr. Eric Y. Yoon, MD
Are you Dr. Yoon?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in South Bend, IN |

I took my son to see Dr Yoon for itchy red eyes. Dr Yoon was absolutely wonderful with my son. He explained everything to my son (he is 16) and treated us with kindness. He answered all my questions and made my son feel at ease.

5 out of 5
- in South Bend, IN |

I developed a large spider web in my eye in the morning and some flashes. They were able to get me an apt that afternoon. The staff is all very friendly & professional! All my questions were answered & my fears were relieved! I have to return in 1 month for him to look at my eye again & make sure it's OK. I would highly recommend him to my friends & family!

1 out of 5
- in South Bend, IN |

I had cataract surgery back a year ago, I was only 50 when it was done, surgery went fine no trouble with that ,but my vision was blurred and Dr. Yoon said it was probably a Vitreous detachment and it may or may not get better, well! it hasn't got better as a matter of fact it got worse (mind you I had better vision without the surgery). I went back nearly a year later complaining of the same blurriness in my field of vision and once again I was told there was nothing he would do.

1 out of 5
- in South Bend |

Had the first appointment after lunch for routine eye exam....I didn't leave until almost 3 pm... Almost two hours because O was shuffled in and out of exam rooms... Treated like a number not a person! Plus it was 50 degrees in the office.... Sooooo cold to sit for two hours. Also charged for eye test for dry eyes when I had already been diagnosed with extremely dry eyes and had been given a prescription for restasis.i Have recommended dr upon to at least four other people, but never again!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab