Dr. Eric M. Westerman, DO

Dr. Eric M. Westerman, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/R/J/XRJWJ_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Eric M. Westerman, DO, Englewood, CO, Rheumatology

Specializes in Rheumatology • Male • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Westerman

Dr. Eric M. Westerman, DO
Are you Dr. Westerman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 34 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 34

4.6 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Castle Rock, CO |

I have been going to Dr Westerman for over 13 years now. He diagnosed me with RA. Together we have tried every imaginable drug out there and some twice. He always works with me and isn't afraid to try new things or ask other doctors. He is a wonderful caring man. He is also very punctual. You never wait around his office for hours waiting to see him. If there is a problem with the staff or billing anything he is always there to make sure it's taken care of. Love him!!!!

5 out of 5
- in Denver, CO |

I have been under the care of Dr Westermans for almost ten years. In that time I have had to deal with multiple health issues aside from what he sees me for. I have found a doctor who is compassionate with a great sense of humor that I feel sincerely cares about my quality of life. The doctors he has had to refer me to outside his area of expertise have been top notch every time. I would and have recommended him and the other health professionals he has sent me to numerous times.

1 out of 5
- in Highlands Ranch, CO |

To MANAGEMENT: Tried making an appointment with Joni today. After being put on hold for 8 minutes and then being shamed and ridiculed for my office not sending over my records, I asked what I could do. Told her I am in a lot of pain and really nervous about what is going on. She said there is nothing until April and basically told me to go somewhere else. After expressing my frustration with her attitude and tone she said"That is just my voice". You should be embarrassed to have her.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.