Dr. Eric P. Robinson, MD

Dr. Eric P. Robinson, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/Y/F/XYF6P_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Eric P. Robinson, MD, Auburn, AL, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Robinson

Dr. Eric P. Robinson, MD
Are you Dr. Robinson?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.9
  • 43 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 43

2.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Auburn, AL |

Dr. Robinson takes the time to make sure that you are comfortable and understand what is exactly going on. He's the only doctor I would want to go to around Auburn-Opelika area for my pain. Thanks Dr. Robinson and staff!

-Birmingham, AL |

I love going to this pain management practice! I only had to wait in the waiting room for a little bit, but was well taken care. People are friendly there, especially Dr. Robinson. He has helped me with my pain management from the start. Thank you Auburn Pain Specialists!

- in Opelika, AL |

Very good personality. Took a lot of time evaluating my mri before I got there and spent loads of time going through what he found and what needed to be done. Did a great job on my epidural.

- in Auburn, AL |

Clean office, very nice staff, and Dr. Robinson was great. Although I kinda knew what was going on, the doctor really helped me get relief of my low back and leg pain.

- in Auburn, AL |

Dr. Robinson is in practice by himself and really has great outcomes from what I hear from his other patients in the waiting room. I am fortunate to have been referred to him for my constant back and leg pain after my back surgery. He found where the pain was coming from and now I am back at work and enjoying life. His staff was really friendly and genuinely concerned for my well-being. I am grateful for the care I am receiving.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
Dr. Cheryl R. Goyne, MD
89.44 miles away
Dr. Bradly Goodman, MD
96.72 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.