Dr. Eric Goldberg, MD

Dr. Eric Goldberg, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/C/P/YCP5P_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Eric Goldberg, MD, Briarwood, NY, Internal Medicine & Physical Therapy

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Goldberg

Dr. Eric Goldberg, MD
Are you Dr. Goldberg?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 22 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 22

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Elmhurst, NY |

My mother and my father both see Dr Goldberg and now, so do I. He is very professional and is very specific in the patients problems. I have been to a few other general practitioners but I can honestly say he is the best. I get reports I need and he always is willing to explain and go over any questions I have. I recommend him to my family and friends.

- in Forest Hills, NY |

I had a severe cold and no one could fit me in day of and as soon as I called Dr. Goldberg's office they were able to fit me in. He has such an attentive staff and as soon as I was seen by Dr. Goldberg I knew I was in the right place. He took his time and didn't just give me a quick 1,2,3. He made me feel comfortable and explained all my symptoms. I will definitely be making him my primary.

- in Queens, NY |

I am an old patient of Dr. Goldberg's and followed him from his Briarwood office. He has been my doctor for the past 5 years. I always liked Dr. Goldberg but wasn't too crazy about his other office; it was always very chaotic but I'd deal with that because I like and trust him. The new office is a lot nicer (staff especially) and runs a lot smoother. Great doctor.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Nina Gupta, MD
Dr. Ida Messana, MD
1.64 miles away
Dr. Parmeshwar Mahabir, MD
2.29 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.