Dr. Eric A. Eifler, MD

Dr. Eric A. Eifler, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/6/Y/36YWK_w120h160_v15364.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Eric A. Eifler, MD, Chandler, AZ, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 47

OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Eifler

Dr. Eric A. Eifler, MD
DR. EIFLER RESPONDS - (Dr. Eifler, edit your response)

Thank you for all the reviews.  I cannot tell you how important it is.  The main reason I appreciate the feedback is it helps us provide better customer service.  We are continuously looking for ways to improve our patient's experience.

I would encourage my patients to contact my office manager if they have any concerns.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 43 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 43

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Phoenix, AZ |

My visit to Dr. Eifler's office was great from scheduling to follow up and everything between. He spent a lot of time with me explaining the results of an MRI, x-rays, as well as old pictures from inside my knee from a prior surgery. I never felt rushed or like I was inconveniencing him with my questions. His explanations were thorough and in language I could understand. His staff was friendly and followed up promptly after my appointment. Very happy with every aspect of my visit.

- in Chandler, AZ |

Dr. Eifler is a tremendous surgeon with an amazing bedside manner. He looks you in the eye and takes all the time you need to answer any questions or concerns. He has gone above and beyond for my family on more than one occasion.

- in Denton, TX |

Dr. Eifler is an excellent physician. He goes above and beyond to take care of his patients. You could not ask for a better doctor.

- in Tx |

Dr. Eifler is one of the BEST! I would definitely recommend him. He takes his time with his patients and makes you feel at ease. I would use him again for my family.

- in Denton, TX |

Dr. Eifler has taken care of my athletes for years. When I take them to see Dr. Eifler he always gives us a thorough evaluation. He walks us all (including the family) through everything step by step to make sure everyone understands. Dr. Eifler makes sure everyone is comfortable and is always open for a conversation. He takes his time and truly cares about all of his patients.

- in Denton, TX |

His work with athletes is first class! He is very knowledgeable and experienced. Explains things well and cares about his patients!

-Denton, TX |

Both of my children were treated by Dr. Eifler and staff. The care and professionalism were exceptional. I would definitely recommend him.

- in Peru, IL |

I was very happy with him and his staff. I would highly recommend him.

- in Scottsdale, AZ |

Very clear and concise about exploratory labrum tear procedure, likely outcomes. His technique was top notch and my recovery has gone better than expected. Dr. Eifler's nurse was A++, from the first office visit, surgery prep, to resolving insurance matters, to the day of the procedure. Highly recommend this specialist.

- in Chandler, AZ |

Uses modern techniques, excellent results, top notch knee surgeon.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.