Dr. Eric R. Braverman, MD

Dr. Eric R. Braverman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/L/N/2LN7R_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Eric R. Braverman, MD, New York, NY, Internal Medicine & Geriatric Medicine & Addiction Psychiatry & Psychiatry & Sleep Medicine & Medical Toxicology & Pediatrics & Neurology & Allergy & Immunology & Preventive Medicine & Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging & Diagnostic Radiology

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Braverman

Dr. Eric R. Braverman, MD
Are you Dr. Braverman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.0
  • 149 responses
  • 27 reviews
1 5 149

4 out of 5

More Details

-West Nyack, NY |

Had an anxiety attack after leaving office. It was like going to a timeshare sales presentation but worse mentally. Made you feel pressured to purchase future treatment with no recourse to opt out. Be careful. it can cost you thousands.

- in New York, NY |

I am a patient of Dr. Braverman since 2012. My health and life was transformed since then. After years of unsuccessful efforts to find a cause for my symptoms and lose weigh I finally was able to achieve my health goals, thanks to the expertise of Dr. Braverman. Now I am 50 lb. lighter, fit, in perfect health. I am very grateful to Dr. Braverman and entire staff of PATH Medical for their commitment to patients health. Recommended to my friends and family. PATH medical- is where you get results.

- in Cranford, NJ |

The radio commercial says you'll spend 5 hours in the office -- yes, so they can bill you or your insurance company for every cent they can. And you will only see the doc for 10 mins if you're lucky. Do research on this doc and you will be surprised at what you will find out.

- in New York, NY |

My father had 2 years of inadequate EF setting him up for heart failure. His cardiologist and EP specialist just wanted to put a pacemaker in and move on. We came to Dr. Braverman to look for a different path to take. Dr. Braverman focuses on the brain, its chemistry and how it affects your whole body. He fixed my father's heart by focusing on brain chemistry. His EF has gone up substantially; the highest it has been in 4 years. Lenox Hill Cardiologists were extremely impressed.

1 out of 5

Horribly disgusting so called "physician". Nothing but a quack. Avoid.

- in New York, NY |

A pet scan was recommended; a totally unexpected 1.3 adenocarcinoma was found in the upper left lung. so a small nodule is much, much better than a larger cancer spread, which could have cost me my life.

- in Auburn, NY |

Dr. Braverman understands his area of medicine excellently. He has helped my wife and daughter become much healthier. For my daughter this is quite an achievement. My daughter suffers from brain damage due to several concussions. She also suffers from some mental health issues both inherited and brought on from recreational drug use. She has been in counseling and on different medications for nearly a decade. Dr. Braverman is the first doctor to truly help my daughter and gain her trust.

- in New York, NY |

I came to Dr. Braverman with a series of medical issues. Even my brain analysis showed several underlying issues. At PATH medical, I have been a part of a total restoration of mind, body, and soul. Dr. B completely turned my life around. I lost weight, regained my confidence, increased my energy, got better sleep, and still continue to experience benefits from his expertise. I look and feel great thanks to everyone at PATH medical. Dr. B had the confidence in me that I did not have--it worked!

- in New York, NY |

I have seen so much improvement in my mental and physical well-being after coming to Dr. Braverman! I feel stronger psychologically and physically. Dr. Braverman and his team know exactly which vitamins and minerals that I, a male patient in his 80s, should be taking. They make sure to update my blood work and treatment plan every time I visit. The combination of conventional and alternative medicine is unlike any other medical office. Coming to PATH has given me real VISIBLE results.

- in New York, NY |

I had a wonderful and thorough experience; I like the balance between natural medicine and pharmaceutical with a focus on health and prevention. I experienced an increase in energy, concentration, and weight loss. In addition, the staff is very professional and personable.

Page of 3

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Wilma F. Antonio, DDS
Personal Touch Dentistry
Dentist
1.76 miles away
Call (212) 256-9515 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.