Dr. Eric R. Braverman, MD

Dr. Eric R. Braverman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/L/N/2LN7R_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Eric R. Braverman, MD, New York, NY, Internal Medicine & Geriatric Medicine & Addiction Psychiatry & Psychiatry & Sleep Medicine & Medical Toxicology & Pediatrics & Neurology & Allergy & Immunology & Preventive Medicine & Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging & Diagnostic Radiology

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Braverman

Dr. Eric R. Braverman, MD
Are you Dr. Braverman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.0
  • 135 responses
  • 11 reviews
1 5 135

4 out of 5

More Details

- in New York, NY |

I have had the absolute best results working with Dr.Braverman, my health has improved in such a way that I am able to continue working and maintain my career. When I first entered the office, I was struggling with a long term issue that has been plaguing me for years, and in the past 6 months Dr.Braverman has taken my health to a level that it has not been in years. I am a 26 year old and look and feel healthy, like someone my age should, Dr. Braverman has improved my life and saved my career.

- in New York, NY |

I recommend Dr. Braverman and his friendly, knowledgeable staff because they not only help patients find the causes of their ailments, but also the way to a cure. As a woman who refuses blood transfusions due to religious reasons, I had extremely heavy menstrual cycles for over ten years, resulting in many ER visits. After visiting Dr. Braverman's office, I was informed about the causes of the heavy cycles. After three months, my cycles are now normal. I am truly reminded of Matthew 9:18-22!

- in New York, NY |

I read reviews of Dr Eric Braverman and I'm beyond glad that I was smart enough to ignore the moaning people who want everything free and easy. It's 10 days later and I can think again, my brain is back. I take my bmw to the garage and they plug it's brain into their monitors and determine everything that needs fixing. This is what PATH is like. The battery of tests is looking at every part of you, generally in pursuit of measuring the brain from many angles.

- in New Jersey |

Came for Stem Cell treatment, which was expensive, but went well. Not much change in the first week, but neck with constant pain started to feel better, and bruising healed very quickly. Then back started to feel better. Was able to sleep on my back, which I haven't been able to do in the last five years due to a fall. Much better sleep since then. Tennis elbow on the right arm , and right shoulder rotator are less painful now. Left knee a little better. everything is better than expected.

- in New York, NY |

Had another great visit with Doctor Braverman and feel better than ever. Truly the best doctor I have ever met with

4 out of 5
- in Bronx, NY |

Came because not sleeping at all. Now I am getting 3.5 hours of sleep. Hoping to get 7 or more hours of sleep.

- in New York, NY |

Dr. Braverman does a comprehensive approach. He takes care in making a better coordination with the brain and heart, where many others in the medical practice neglect to take this into consideration. He has shown and in the process of treating how the brain and heart work together, so that I can receive optimal results, where other professionals have neglected me.

1 out of 5
- |

Horrible, unorganized. Doesn't care for his patients. Waste of time and money. Must be avoided. Find a functional medicine practitioner instead.

- in New York, NY |

Dr Braverman and staff are exceptional

- in Toms River, NJ |

If you are serious about achieving optimum health and weight, Dr. Braverman provides the tools (Hormone therapy and supplements) to make it happen. All you have to do is follow is recommendations. Dr. Braverman and his staff are there following your progress every step of the way to keep you focused on your health goal.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Ujwala Kaza, MD
Medical Oncology
0.26 miles away
Dr. Ahmadur Rahman, MD
0.38 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.