Dr. Eric W. Angermeier, MD

Dr. Eric W. Angermeier, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/F/V/XFV9N_w120h160_v3794.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Eric W. Angermeier, MD, Charleston, SC, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Plastic Surgery & Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 35

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Angermeier

Dr. Eric W. Angermeier, MD
DR. ANGERMEIER RESPONDS - (Dr. Angermeier, edit your response)

Your care is my number one priority, so please let us know how we're doing!  I take personal pride in helping to facilitate an optimal healthcare experience for all of my patients, so feedback is much appreciated.  For all urgent concerns, please call our office at 843-876-0111.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 8 responses
  • 2 reviews
1 5 8

More Details

- in Charleston, SC |

My son was bit by a shark fishing one evening. In the ER, the physicians knew a hand specialist was needed. Dr. Angermeier was consulted and performed surgery. He was so kind, professional, knowledgeable and experienced. He did an amazing job. His hand has healed so nicely with a minimal scar. Our family is so thankful Dr. Angermeier was the hand surgeon. All follow up appointments and procedures went great. Not only is he a great surgeon but a wonderful, personable Doctor and friend.

Flag Comment
- in Mount Pleasant, SC |

While steroid injections into my hand have been very painful experiences when given by other doctors, the shots given by Dr. Angermeier are very tolerable. After Dr. Angermeier just did trigger finger repairs on two fingers, I only needed pain medication for less than 24 hours following surgery. I was using my hand to type on my computer on the second day following surgery. He and his staff are extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and calming.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab