Dr. Emily F. Arsenault, MD

Dr. Emily F. Arsenault, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/5/M/Y5MTN_w120h160_v17131.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Emily F. Arsenault, MD, Lakewood Ranch, FL, Dermatology & Pediatric Dermatology & Surgery

Specializes in Dermatology • Female • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Arsenault

Dr. Emily F. Arsenault, MD
Are you Dr. Arsenault?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 99 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 99

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Bradenton, FL |

She is always professional; efficient and most kind. The atmosphere is first-class and her entire staff is a "cut above" most medical practices! I have recommended this practice many times, and have always had positive feedback!

- in Bradenton, FL |

Every time I see Dr. Arsenault or a member of her staff my experience has been positive. The examinations are thorough and results are always explained completely and clearly. I have had two minor surgeries and had no complications with either one of them.

- in Palmetto, FL |

Dr. Arsenault is always professional and successful in treating any issue I have or refers me to another professional.

1 out of 5
-Sarasota, FL |

I have tried on several occasions for the office to call me back. I would not recommend Arsenault Dermatology because they don't think their patients are a priority. I will go elsewhere in the future. There are many other dermatologists in the area who will respect my time.

- in Bradenton, FL |

From the initial call to become a new patient to the final appointment for this incident the entire staff from receptionist to nurses to Physicians Assistants to Dr. Arsenault every level of patient care, concern and attention was the best I have ever experienced at a Physician's practice. I can't say enough positive comments about this practice. Try it and be totally impressed with patient care and concern.

- in Sarasota, FL |

Awesome experience from the front desk all the way through.

- in Parrish, FL |

I have had dry skin for 60 years. The cr?me I got fixed my skin in 3 days.

-Parrish, FL |

Staff takes time to answer questions and explaining the process.

1 out of 5
- in Bradenton, FL |

Very poor follow-up after initial appointment. Staff was supposed to call me to schedule a biopsy and blue light treatment. Weeks later I finally called back and apparently they had a computer glitch, which I can understand. Now after biopsy, I have been trying to contact them for my results (after they called and left a voicemail), but no one answers the phone. Left a voicemail and three days later they still haven't contacted me.

- in Bradenton, FL |

She was very friendly and informative.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Dr. Michelle L. Pennie, MD
10.48 miles away
Dr. Steven M. Burnett, MD
7.33 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.