Dr. Emil L. Gurshumov, MD

Dr. Emil L. Gurshumov, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/S/B/YSBRX_w120h160_v12620.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Emil L. Gurshumov, MD, New York, NY, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery • Male • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gurshumov

Dr. Emil L. Gurshumov, MD
Are you Dr. Gurshumov?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 11 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 11

More Details

-Brooklyn, NY |

Dr. Gurshumov is a professional, knowledgable Urogynecologist with an excellent bedside manner. He gave me his utmost care and attention; be it in the way in which he conducted our initial patient-doctor talk or how he examined me. I particularly appreciate how thorough, gentle, and reassuring Dr. Gurshumov is during his exam. I trust Dr. Gurshumov completely and recommend him highly.

- in Brooklyn, NY |

An extremely professional and knowledgeable doctor! He was able to answer all my questions, which, given the nature of his work, were quite embarrassing to ask. He made the appointment easy and fun. Wonderful sense of humor too. I waited in total for 15 minutes, was surrounded by kind and polite staff, in a clean, state-of-the-art office. All in all, I couldn't be happier.

- in New York, NY |

I highly recommend Dr Gurshumov--he is very attentive, spends lots of time with you and answers all of your questions. He is caring towards his patients.

- in New York, NY |

After getting a referral from a friend to see Dr. Gurshumov I was very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I never felt rushed while discussing all aspects of my procedure. Would not hesitate to recommend him to one of my friends.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Scott Smilen, MD
1.42 miles away
Dr. Anne Hardart, MD
1.12 miles away

Find Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists Near New York, NY

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.