Dr. Ellis J. Schwartzenburg, MD

Dr. Ellis J. Schwartzenburg, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/7/2/X72GV_w90h120_v13828.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ellis J. Schwartzenburg, MD, Baton Rouge, LA, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 62

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Schwartzenburg

Dr. Ellis J. Schwartzenburg, MD
Are you Dr. Schwartzenburg?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 99 responses
  • 18 reviews
1 5 99

More Details

- in Baton Rouge, LA |

Dr. Ellis Schwartzenburg has been my doctor for over 30 years. He and his staff are courteous and always make you feel comfortable in what is usually an uncomfortable situation. I have recommended him numerous times over the years and will continue to do so. They are the best in town!!! Not quite sure what I will do when he and Kim retire... Love you guys!

- in Baton Rouge, LA |

I consider Dr. Ellis to be a family member!! By far the best doctor I've ever had to see. He always makes me feel like I am his only patient during my visit, never rushes me and takes time to answer all of my questions.

- in White Castle, LA |

Dr. Schwartzenburg and his staff are absolutely wonderful! He has the best bedside manner and most gentle demeanor. I never feel rushed when he is with me. The office staff is friendly and the waiting room is very comfortable. His nurse(s) are always friendly and helpful and respond quickly with calls anytime I have a question or concern. Very Highly Recommended!

- in Baton Rouge, LA |

I have seen Dr. Ellis Scwartzenburg for over 20 years. He has treated me throughout infertility issues, miscarriages and 3 pregnancies with complications. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

- in Greenwell Springs, LA |

Dr. Ellis delivered 2 of my children. He was always so attentive and caring. Recently, I needed to undergo a total hysterectomy. Dr. Ellis went above and beyond to take care of me. Due to other health issues, I had a minor post-op complication. My phone calls to his office were returned promptly and his nurses are absolutely amazing! You can tell that he truly cares. I can't say enough positive things about him. I work in the medical field and have never met a more compassionate physician.

- in Baton Rouge, LA |

Dr. Ellis is a wonderful physician - very caring and he truly has the best bedside manner. He has been my OBGYN for over 20 years and I have always been more than pleased with his level of care. His staff is incredible as well!

- in Baton Rouge, LA |

Dr Ellis and Kim his nurse are very personable. They definitely make my annual check-ups as comfortable as possible. He has been my doctor and she has been my nurse for almost 30 years. They make a VERY VERY GOOD TEAM!

- in Denham Springs, LA |

I would highly recommend Dr. Schwartzenburg. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I've ever met. He and his staff were by my side through a very high risk pregnancy and made a scary situation much easier to get through. All of his patients love him and he loves his patients and babies!

- in Donaldsonville, LA |

I have been having Dr. Ellis as my OB/GYN for 32 years. He delivered two of my three children and also delivered our 1st. grandchild. He also performed my Hysterectomy. I have the utmost trust in him. My experience has been wonderful through out the years at all of his offices. If you are looking for a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor, he is the best. His staff have all been there to answer any questions when needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Ellis Schwartznburg as a gynecologist.

- in Denham Springs, Louisiana |

Dr. Ellis has been my doctor for 20 years. He is the best in his field and so is his staff. He is very caring, listens to you, and easy to talk to about anything going on with you. He delivered my twins 17 years ago and I highly recommend him to any one I know who is looking for a great obstetrician/gynecologist!

Page of 2
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab