Dr. Elizabeth M. Cefalu, MD

Dr. Elizabeth M. Cefalu, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/M/6/XM68N_w120h160_v15084.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Elizabeth M. Cefalu, MD, North Port, FL, Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Female • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cefalu

Dr. Elizabeth M. Cefalu, MD
Are you Dr. Cefalu?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 66 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 66

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in North Port, FL |

I was a new patient to Dr. Cefalu today, and I just thought she was so great! She really listened to what I was saying, and spent time with me. As a new patient, it's so nice to feel like more than just a number on a chart! Would definitely recommend her!

2 out of 5
- in North Port, FL |

I liked her for a while, but after seeing her for a couple of years it became clear that she just didn't pay attention. Every time I saw her it was like we were meeting for the first time, and she obviously didn't even glance at my chart before coming in. Definitely does not inspire confidence.

- in New York, NY |

I find her to be a caring, competent physician, with a bed side manner, second to no one, and her staff is just as competent, an asset to her office.

- in North Port, Florida |

I have had her since I moved to Florida over three years ago. She is a great MD.Her staff members are organized and make you feel comfortable when you arrive. I feel like she really listens to your symptoms before she reacts. I really appreciate that fact the she gives me time.I don't feel rushed. You feel like a patient not just another number. Thanks for the outstanding service you and your staff provide.

- in North Port, FL |

REALLY listens to the patient. Calm, not alarmist. Explains everything in plain English. Staff is great.

- in North port |

She is experienced, listens, very professional and smart

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Girish Patel, MD
5.01 miles away
Dr. Ravi Kondapalli, MD
Gastroenterology
16.23 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.