Dr. Elizabeth Brew, MD

Dr. Elizabeth Brew, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/N/F/YNFD2_w120h160_v16416.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Elizabeth Brew, MD, Golden, CO, General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Female • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Brew

Dr. Elizabeth Brew, MD
Are you Dr. Brew?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 19 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 19

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Castle Rock, CO |

After a diagnosis of breast cancer, my PC doctor sent me to Dr. Brew. She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had! She listens, answers questions, has a great bedside manner and takes time to make you feel comfortable. The surgery went well and I would recommend her to everyone I know who needs surgery.

- in Westminster, CO |

I was recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Although it was one of the scariest things I have been through Dr. "Betsy" Brew was always there to make me feel better. She walked me through everything. Her staff was always so helpful and knowledgeable too. I can't imagine going through this with anybody else. I would recommended her to anyone!

- in Morrison, CO |

Dr. Brew saved my husband's life a few days ago. She performed emergency open abdominal surgery that included removing eight liters of pus & blood as the result of peritonitis. She took her time explaining/educating on what would occur, met with me immediately afterwards to recap. She's very caring, compassionate, highly skilled, and smart!!! We HIGHLY recommend her!!!

- in Arvada co |

Dr Brew is the most patient,caring,kind,very positive attitude I have ever met in a dr.She handled my mother with kid gloves with her breast cancer surgery, my mother was so impressed when she woke up that she was right there beside her consulting she did great! Then I found out I had breast cancer she took so much time and effort to help me make the right decisions for ME! Excellent surgeon,trust her with my life totally! best beside manner you could ask for!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab