Dr. Elizabeth D. Avaricio, MD

Dr. Elizabeth D. Avaricio, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/P/C/YPC9G_w120h160_v8772.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Elizabeth D. Avaricio, MD, Ozone Park, NY, Pediatrics

Specializes in Pediatrics • Female • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Avaricio

Dr. Elizabeth D. Avaricio, MD
Are you Dr. Avaricio?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 25 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 25

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in New York, NY |

Dr. Avaricio is amazing. I wish she was able to treat parents too! She is always very thorough, asks questions, explains everything in great detail. My kids absolutely love going to see her. She is very friendly, professional, kind and makes everyone feel comfortable. Even when i have had to call her during the early hours of the morning for urgent medical advice, she is always quick to respond. Absolutely love her. Best pediatrician in NYC. Worth the occasional extra wait times!

- in Ozone Park, NY |

I have been taking my children to Dr Avaricio for over 10 years and I must say that I am extremely satisfied with the time and patience that she has for the children in her care. She is always available no matter how big or small the situation is. One thing that I wish would change is the wait time to see her but hey that just goes to show you how much dedication she has for her patients. She never rushes you out of her room. She makes sure that she addresses any and every concern that you have!

- in Howard beach, NY |

She is a great doctor. Has been visiting my daughter since she was an infant. Always calls back no matter what hour of the day it is. Even on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve she called me back because my daughter was ill. She always checked up on her after 2 days of visitors to make sure she was feeling better. I love her nurses and also the girls at front desk..

2 out of 5
-s ozone park , ny |

As a Doctor she is very good but as a person not so nice for personal reasons I cannot say. What I can say is she can be a good doctor but lacks in kindness she is not respectfull to the parents... Her and one of her nurse's that assist her made me feel very uncumfortable and hurt my feelings. That's why I decided yo switch my children to another Doctor.

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Wilma F. Antonio, DDS
Personal Touch Dentistry
Dentist
8.8 miles away
Call (212) 256-9515 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.