Key things you need to know aboutDr. Bryk:
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Bryk's Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Surgery
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- See all 35 procedures
More About Dr. Bryk's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- 525 East 68th Street
- New York, NY 10065
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- 585 Schenectady Avenue
- Brooklyn, NY 11203
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bryk
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Bryk!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Bryk. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Bryk!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Bryk. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.