Dr. Edward Kryshak, MD

Dr. Edward Kryshak, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/C/3/YC3M7_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Edward Kryshak, MD, Grand Rapids, MI, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism • Male • Age 60

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kryshak

Dr. Edward Kryshak, MD
Are you Dr. Kryshak?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Rockford, michigan |

Dr. Kryshak is the first doctor I've met with in many years who has heard what my specific needs are, and actually listened. I am a type 1 diabetic, and have finally found a doctor who will work with me and help me through the struggles of having this disease. I am very happy with him and his entire office. They are all very helpful!

- in Fremont, MI |

This doctor cant even take time out of his "busy schedule" to talk to you when you are at YOUR appt with him. I went to him for POF and he told me I have Hashimotos disease. Come to find out he misdiagnosed me. I do not have a thyroid condition. So i have been wasting my time and money getting tests done every month for something I do NOT EVEN HAVE. I will not be going back to him. There are other endocrinologists out there. I will be going to one of them for now on to deal with my POF.

5 out of 5
- in Grand Rapids, MI |

I've been seeing him and his PA 3 times a year for over 5 years and he's awesome. You never wait in the waiting room very long, the staff are friendly and courteous, and Dr. Kryshak and Tamara Martin are always very thorough and I feel they really care and listen to what you have to say. Dr. Kryshak is always ready to discuss lab results with you, as well. He also encouraged and supported me when I was told by another doctor I shouldn't be having kids because I'm diabetic.

- in Grand Rapids, MI |

He is set in his own way; he hears the patient, he does not listen, if you write him a letter, his respones vis his medical assistant, he has a very vulnerable ego, I came to him with 31 units of insulin twice a day, he increased to 34 and on to 36 and to 40. I questioned his decision, he never responded, I begged him to start me on long acting, he never did, then my PCP talked to him about, my PCP did not get any where, so my PCP referred me to a University, he got angry so he discharged me.

- in Allegan, MI |

I would not recommend him. He did not listen to me, nor did he ask me any questions about my symptoms. He put a time statement in his notes stating he spent 45 minutes with me when it was only about 20. I called the office about this, and had to speak with the practice manager. When my test result was negative, the office called me and said I didn't need to come back, but the test I had can have false-negatives. I feel as if he doesn't care.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
20.5 miles away
Dr. Michael Valitutto, MD
45.86 miles away

Find Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists Near Grand Rapids, MI

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.