Dr. E Mariani, MD

Dr. E Mariani, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/T/J/2TJQR_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. E Mariani, MD, Salt Lake City, UT, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 61

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Mariani

Dr. E Mariani, MD
Are you Dr. Mariani?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 99 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 99

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Draper, UT |

Three years ago i had total bilateral knee replacements by Dr. Mariani. Even though i had other health issues, they were of no conquence due to his excellent judgement and experience. my recovery was swift and complete. Having this surgery was one of the best decisions of my life. Due to my successful outcome, my husband recently had a total knee replacement by Dr. Mariani. I highly reccommend him and his excellet staff.

-Makawao, HI |

Just what I expected: perfect.

- in Cottonwood Heights, UT |

He was very thorough, took time to answer questions or concerns. I have referred patients to him for their orthopedic needs and have always received glowing comments back. When I required his services, I was not disappointed. Everything went well and my results were exceptional.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr. Mariani is a very personable and caring human and a fantastic surgeon. He and his staff were very considerate and responsive. For having a hip replaced it was a great experience! Highly recommend!

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

He is friendly, caring and very accomplished. His expertise is unsurpassed. I was impressed that when I was in the hospital, he personally came daily to check on me.That is getting more unusual in the health care world. Many doctors rely on a "hospitalist" M.D. to evaluate and report for them. I felt like Dr. Mariani wanted to make sure everything was being addressed properly. I have total confidence in him and would recommend him to anyone.

- in Park City, UT |

There are three main attributes you want and need in your surgeon: 1. demonstrated, consistent competency in the procedure itself, 2. LOTS of experience and 3. a good bedside manner that enables you, the patient, to get educated, comfortable, and confident in how he/she is going to manage your case. Dr. Mariani is outstanding in each of these areas! He is caring, competent and committed to the best possible outcome for each of his patients. His results are simply outstanding. A+++

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.