Key things you need to know aboutDr. Burney III:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Burney III's Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Surgery
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- See all 11 procedures
- Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- See all 41 conditions
More About Dr. Burney III's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Presbyterian Hospital
- 1100 Central Avenue South East
- Albuquerque, NM 87106
- Lovelace Medical Center
- 601 Drive Martin Luther King Jr Avenue North East
- Albuquerque, NM 87102
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Burney III
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Burney III!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Burney III. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Burney III!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Burney III. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.