Dr. Duncan McBride, MD

Dr. Duncan McBride, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Duncan McBride, MD, Santa Monica, CA, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 61

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. McBride

Dr. Duncan McBride, MD
Are you Dr. McBride?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9
  • 50 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 50

3.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I hurt my back over ten years ago, and have needed multiple back surgeries. Anyone who's had back trouble knows how difficult pinpointing the problem can be AND how difficult finding the right approach for your situation can be. I was so happy to find Dr. McBride. He is a no nonsense doctor that looks at your case as a whole to find out what would work best for you. He speaks to you in plain English and lets you know what you can expect. I have great admiration for him as a doctor and person.

- in Bakersfield California |

I was experiencing severe arm and neck pain due to a herniated disc. Epidurals, acupuncture, physical therapy were not effective. I saw Dr McBride after suffering pain for 7 months. He mentioned 3 surgery options but elected to do the least invasive which would result in a faster recovery. Others suggested doing a more complicated fusion. I had the surgery going thru the neck. My arm and neck pain disappeared completely in 4 weeks. My sore throat disappeared after 2 days. Thanks Dr McBride!!

- in Grand Terrace, CA |

Dr. McBride has been a Godsend! I have been suffering for over 40 years. I had shrunk over 4" in height. I was now in a wheelchair unable to stand or walk any length of time and had balance issues. I am 6 weeks post op! No use for the wheelchair. I'm going to have my life back. He was wonderful, caring, did it all in one surgery not 2 like others said. Shorter recovery. He explained everything, caring, a listener. He made rounds 2 times a day! Who does that anymore! I am a new woman/ so thankful

- in Oxnard, CA |

I was referred to Dr. McBride after being told my thoracic spinal surgery was too risky for our local facilities. Dr. McBride was direct and honest about the risks I was facing. I was scared. He discussed my case with his spinal team, which I found reassuring. Having been a Registered Nurse for many years, I instinctively felt I was in the hands of a competent surgeon and an excellent problem solver. Luckily, my surgery was a success. So grateful to Dr. McBride and his team.

- in Los Angeles, CA |

Dr. McBride was so wonderful to me and my family. He answered all my questions and was never rushed when talking to me. He put me at ease and was very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone that needed an excellent, qualified surgeon. The surgery was successful and I was able to continue with work after the recovery process.

- in Keeler, CA |

The whole process of evaluation, recommendations, timing, the operation, recovery etc. was perfect. I felt confident that my particular problem had been seen and understood by the Surgeon; Duncan Q. McBride MD. The results were better than expected as confirmed by the post-op.

- in Santa Monica, CA |

Good, professional, most importantly got the job done!

- in Santa Monica, CA |

Dr McBride performed surgery on my neck and is a godsend. I suffered with daily severe neck and shoulder pain for 2 years. 9 weeks after surgery I am pain free and on a rapid road to full recovery. A friend, who also had spine surgery performed by Dr. McBride, recommended him and I am RECOMMENDING him to anyone with a spinal or neck problem. He explained things in words I could understand, listened, collaborated with me on a treatment plan and of course, he is an EXCELLENT surgeon.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurosurgery
0.36 miles away
Dr. Keith Blackwell, MD
Ear, Nose, and Throat
3.77 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.